Friday, 27 November 2009

Things I wish for:


♥ to be the girl in the 'Miss Dior Cherie' adverts
♥ that people would stop pretending homeless people don't exist
♥ to be able to walk into Topshop and casually select whatever I wanted to wear for that day
♥ that I could own a little black pug and call it Yoshi
♥ write something that really means something to someone
♥ to have hair like Zooey Deschanel
♥ to be properly able to put Isaiah 60 into action
♥ keep close to the people that mean the most
♥ to see the world
P.S. If you get a chance, pick up this week's copy of the Big Issue. The exclusive interview with Bob Dylan about his Christmas record is pretty killer.
Oh, and download Scholars 'Hydrochaesin' for free from myspace.com

1 comment:

  1. I can't say this enough to you beautiful, I genuinely love and miss you so much. I honestly think you're incredible ^^

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete