Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Certainly Not The Average Girl

If I were a Sarra Manning heroine (like my all time favourites Edie Wheeler or Molly Montgomery) this'd be my second novel.
Please don't judge me on the enormous pretentiousness of comparing myself to a fictional character, although I relate seamlessly to every girl she writes about, all I meant was that this blog is about new beginnings. But, I figured a little introduction does no harm.

♥ Live music is my absolute passion.
♥ I'm not a massive fan of alcohopops, I prefer to drink Coronas or Southern Comfort and lemonade, though I'll have to change them when winter properly kicks in. I have specific seasons for everything.
♥ Zooey Deschanel is my ultimate girl crush, although Hayley Williams and Kristen Stewart come in a close second.
♥ Edinburgh is my favourite city in the UK, but I'm incredibly partial to the sunny South East
♥ Freesias are the most beautiful flowers in the world
♥ My guilty pleasures in life are watching late night re-runs of Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls whilst tucked up in my bed, with an enormous cup of tea. Oh, and big bags of skittles.
♥ I'm petrified of open water and being trapped in a rut for the rest of my life.
♥ I strongly believe in God, love and the healing power of a hot soak with L'Occitaine Green Tea bubble bath.
♥ Despite the impression this blog'll probably give off, I adore other people and I'm pretty hard on myself. My family are wonderful in their chaos, my friends are as close to my heart as the tendons, my boyfriend often leaves me awestruck and people I hardly know can so easily fascinate me and make my day.
♥ happyphotography.blogspot.com is how my world would look.

So, like the Velvet Underground so aptly said, not the average girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment